Senior Software Engineer, App Store Connect iOS
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
App Store Connect for iOS makes it easy to view sales data, notifications about your app's status, and view your customer reviews while on the go. Our team is looking for someone to help us deliver the next phase of App Store Connect for iOS as we take it to the next exciting level. We believe there are some very interesting projects in the pipeline, and that this is just the right time to join our exciting Apple family. We are seeking a hardworking engineer to add to our dynamic team of client and server engineers. You will have the courage and experience to be frank and bold but humble enough to listen to others. We need your thoughts on how we can move faster, be more creative, and deliver tools and ideas to empower developers around the world. We expect you to challenge the status quo. We think you care about the details, the end user, and how it all comes together.
- You will bring over 5 years of experience developing iOS, tvOS, and watchOS apps using Xcode, Objective-C, and Swift to our team of client engineers
- A deep understanding of Interface Builder and Apple's iOS/tvOS/watchOS APIs & Frameworks
- Significant skills at integrating iOS and tvOS apps with REST APIs and building mock endpoints for development
- You'll bring strong experience using the XCTest framework, familiarity with Unix shells, and basic shell scripting
- Familiarity with debugging and understanding complex systems (often built by different teams)
- Experience and ability to work with diverse, multi-functional teams, as well as being independent while leading your own workflows to meet business requirements
In this new opportunity you will be responsible for developing the iOS app. You will also collaborate with our Apple Design team to bring projects and exciting features to life. In addition to delivering phenomenal new App Store Connect features, you will parter with the rest of the App Store engineering team to deliver incredible products to support developers. To learn more about the type of work we do, you can view our last two WWDC Sessions here: - 2019: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2019/301/ - 2018: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2018/301/ We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's user and developer experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent.