Associate Platform Specialist
San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an Associate Platform Specialist with a real passion for customer excellence to join our Search Ads team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple services. Associate Platform Specialists at Apple are key contributors, responsible for building, maintaining and growing client relationships both in a pre- and post-sale capacity. We’re looking for a high-energy, collaborating, dedicated individual who is ready to take on new and exciting challenges, and make a big impact from the beginning.
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of customer focus
- Highly technical, analytical, and numerical savvy
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to hold yourself accountable for task completion
- Highly collaborative
- Passion or a high curiously into the world of apps
- Positive in nature and solutions orientated
- Ideally you will be passionate about Apple and believe in our company philosophy
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, specifically the developer space, preferred
Grow existing and new search accounts on the search ads platform, focused on the App Developer Community Delivering best in market customer service to clients at all times Drive account optimization and spend Handle a high volume of tasks at any one time, while driving a clear prioritization strategy. Ensuring we exceed business targets and goals while understanding the wider business requirements. Work closely with cross-functional partners to provide ongoing account management needs.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent experience