RCC Sales Expert (French)
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! Crafting extraordinary customer experiences is paramount at Apple and one of the key groups that help shape these experiences is the Retail Contact Center (RCC). The RCC Sales Expert engages with customers by phone who are shopping on Apple's online store or those customers calling our local retail stores. During these customer interactions you will display extraordinary product knowledge regarding Apple products and other products offered our website as well as outstanding customer focus. This role is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, is essential
- 2+ years confirmed experience in a customer-facing sales or service environment
- Customer-focused individual with extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate ‘tech speak’ into every day, understandable terms
- Ability to learn on the fly and adapt to an ever-changing sales environment and technologies
- Demonstrates active listening skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Adept at working with ambiguity
- Skilled at displaying patience in all customer interactions
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Displays emotional energy throughout the day while connecting with customers
- Has experience using a Mac and an iOS devices
- Technical experience in digital media (music, video, photography) a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues related to home-office technology
- Ability to type in excess of 45 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Ability and willingness to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) and a five day work week. This may include weekends, holidays, and additional work during other high volume times of the year.
You will assist the customer on their journey to understanding and acquiring Apple products and services. You will receive 30 to 40 inbound calls per day requiring consultation. Our top performers are knowledgeable about Apple product features and related accessories translate use cases into customer recommendations and, ultimately, complete the transaction with the customer while providing a best-in-class customer experience. You will enjoy a dynamic, performance-based work environment where contacts are monitored, recorded and assessed. This position also requires a high degree of flexibility, potentially requiring individuals to work night and weekend hours. Lastly, you may, at times, receive call types not related to sales and will be required to provide support to ensure an extraordinary customer journey.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience