iOS/ macOS Tools and Screening Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for a passionate engineer to screen incoming issues on iOS, watchOS, tvOS, & macOS for iCloud Services ID Authentication Frameworks. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build better products.
- - We are looking for experience in software development or QA Background in general service architecture
- - You will capture debug information for problem reports.
- - You will use debugging and performance analysis tools to do initial analysis of bug reports.
- - You will identify potential trends in incoming bugs and escalate to cross-functional team members.
- - You will build up an encyclopedic knowledge of bugs in our components.
- - You will make suggestions to improve test coverage and new product features based on incoming bugs.
- You will be screening incoming bugs. - You will triage, investigate, assign to appropriate engineering team. - You will work with QA and engineering teams to integrate and qualify changes. - Strong organizational and time management skills are necessary to deal efficiently with the high rate of incoming bugs. - Technical knowledge of service and search architecture is necessary to understand incoming bugs and assign them to the appropriate engineering component. - We are seeking excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to interact effectively across engineering and QA teams. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- - Experience/knowledge of large scale machine learning applied to very large and diverse datasets (preferred)
- - Experience shipping products, especially ones incorporating machine learning (preferred)
- - Experience/knowledge of search technology and related fields (preferred)
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.