Wireless SoC Engineering Project Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Be at the center of the action on new silicon product development for Apple's groundbreaking Wireless SoC's! Apple seeks an Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to lead and handle activities critical to delivering our Wireless SoC's. Apple's Hardware Technology Engineering Program Management team is looking for an inventive, high-energy EPS who will be responsible for handling key areas of Hardware Technology programs with exposure to large multi-functional teams. The Hardware Technology environment is dynamic and ever-changing; flexibility is a requirement. The ability to prioritize and react quickly is needed. A successful EPS is a confident organizer who can simplify complex environments through efficient coordination of tools and methods. Responsibilities include running and improving the critical processes that enable precise execution of our silicon delivery utilized in Apple's state of the art products.
- 3+ years of silicon industry experience.
- Experience managing, organizing, and maintaining large quantities of data.
- Familiar with project management tools (Confluence, JIRA, Quip).
- Familiar with building web pages and automation.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Dedicated to being detailed and accurate.
- Creative and open to collaboration and new ideas.
- Strong social skills and ability to work with a multi-functional teams.
- Real passion for getting things done quickly and deftly.
• Work closely with engineering teams to collect and present data. • Run and track schedules and action items. • Ability to handle numerous projects in parallel in a dynamic environment. • Organize complex systems in a simplified view. • Identify and track key metrics. • Maintain and improve existing data visualization tools. • Utilize scripting and automation for better efficiency. • Work with software teams developing automation tools.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in a technical discipline.