Senior Producer, Interactive Retail Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom) designs and delivers iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps, and retail stores. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We work on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business, use the latest technologies, and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. We are recruiting a seasoned interactive producer. You have deep expertise in marketing and development of digital communications across multiple channels and platforms. You will lead key digital customer-facing efforts with a focus on native mobile platform releases, feature enhancements and strategic design changes. You also seek out the latest in digital advancements and technology and are prepared to take a leadership role in Apple’s overall digital presence across all platforms.
- You thrive on engaging with others, flourish with bringing teams together and lead with inclusivity and a collaborative spirit.
- You can establish rapport, credibility and influence across multiple teams and partners to get results.
- You are a teammate that is resourceful and resilient with high energy and a positive outlook that permeates others around you.
- You have a ‘whatever it takes' attitude and are willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves in order to get things done.
- You are able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an integrated, analytical and focused approach.
- You can articulate challenges and creative direction while acting on key insights and driving strategic alignment between teams.
- You are organized, have an eye for details and project manage with a strong sense of curiosity and intense desire to succeed.
- You can pivot and enjoy taking on changing priorities and navigating ambiguity.
- You have extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills with small or large audiences.
In this role you will: - Lead and manage projects for high-profile, digital launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives. - Structure and scope complex digital projects with multiple work streams. - Constantly seek improved solutions that break ground in digital interaction and refine the interactive process based on project requirements. - Excel in developing accurate project timelines and resource estimates as part of the project planning process. - Act as a key interface between creative, development and cross-functional teams to deliver native mobile applications pre-installed on products shipped worldwide - Drive assigned projects and take ownership for their success – both in terms of project delivery and business outcomes - Present work to senior-level executives and stakeholders, striving to derive key decisions. - Collaborate with Associate to Mid-level producers and/or agency teams. - Closely partner with Managing Producers and leadership to communicate status and risks.
Education & Experience
- The position requires a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in digital project management, with at least 7 years of experience independently leading complex projects. Interactive agency experience is preferred.