AR/VR QA Engineer, Video Focus
Boulder, Colorado, United States
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting technologies, including the augmented reality (AR) platform ARKit, to create ground-breaking new products. TDG is looking for an exceptional and forward thinking Software Quality engineer to work alongside the development team in the AR/VR space. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will be an integral part of development team working on next generation media products. Our environments values initiative and fosters innovation.
- 3 to 5 years of SQA, or related software engineering experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automation experience (creating or utilizing existing test frameworks)
- Command-line Apps/Tools development experiences
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Video quality assessment and tuning knowledge is a plus
- Experience in C/C++/Objective-C/Swift is a plus
We are a small team of media architects and specialists who are looking for a motivated individual to join our team to ensure the quality of our futuristic and innovative media processing pipeline for new products. In this role, you will work very closely with the development and other multi-functional teams to ensure quality is of the highest level. Your focus will span in areas that involve: defining and running functional and performance tests in the video space, automation test plan for our next generation media pipeline, development and execution of test cases, continues integration, source control, Python/Shell scripting, bug reproducing/reporting/regression/follow up, maintaining test racks/farms, bug reports, and building tools (apps, scripts, etc). You have an exciting opportunity to learn and grow, while working with some of the most creative people in the industry. Grit, ability to persevere and adapt quickly are key attributes.
Education & Experience
BS CS/EE or equivalent