iOS/macOS Developer (Automation & Tools)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Field Design Engineering team is looking for highly motivated iOS/macOS Developer (Automation & Tools) with in-depth knowledge of Software methodologies and excellent programming skills. We are looking for a critical thinker with strong debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies. You will engage in designing the automation system and applications for the latest iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch products and help to drive and improve the quality of future Apple products.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Application design principles with excellent debugging skills
- You have previous experience with iOS, macOS apps along with working knowledge of Objective-C/Swift
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, using problem-solving skills and a learning mindset to build long-term relationships
- Perseverance to learn new things and ability to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (preferably Python)
- Knowledge or experience with UIKit, CoreFoundation, Cocoa (macOS or iOS), remote data handling, REST, asynchronous/multithreaded programming, unit testing.
- Knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly used design patterns.
You will be working with several cross-functional teams to understand the automation requirements and engage in an effort to develop innovative tools, maintain, and improve our automated systems that is used across multiple wireless technologies and the globe.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree with 5+ yrs or Master’s with 3+ yrs work experience in Computer Science Engineering or similar.
- Nice to have:
- - MongoDB (NoSQL) or any other similar database
- - AWS server admin knowledge
- - Understanding of iOS/MacOS or Linux environment
- - Familiarity with Web application development
- - Familiarity with watchOS application development