Computer Vision Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, hardworking people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Are you interested in building products that leverage machine learning and pattern recognition algorithms? Are you looking to apply your state-of-the-art knowledge to produce new features for iCloud? The iCloud team is looking for an extraordinary engineer to help develop its next generation of machine learning and computer vision solutions.
- Experience with computer vision or pattern recognition algorithms
- Experience with modern machine learning algorithms
- Strong programming, debugging and design skills
- Ability to handle several concurrent projects
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce creative and innovative solutions to hard problems
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer who will be responsible for prototyping exciting new ideas related to features that the iCloud team has shipped, or will be shipping in the future. An ideal candidate should have experience in image or signal processing, neural networks and other statistical pattern recognition systems. Text recognition expertise as well as familiarity with big data development are a plus.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. in Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition or Signal Processing.
- - Detailed knowledge of programming
- - Experience with Unix, iOS, or macOS development
- - Familiarity with performance analysis tools
- - Exposure to scripting or prototyping languages