Program Manager, AI/ML Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML Chief of Staff group is looking for a Program Manager to partner with internal teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. This role requires strong relationship management, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Experience working in both program and project management. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills, and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Possess data collection and analysis skills
- Organized in data collection, project scheduling, and coordination
- Ability to execute on strategy and track progress against goals
- Ability to analyze meaningful content or data and measure impact metrics related to effectiveness of program
- Experience in knowledge leading and influencing organizations in developing vision and strategies to align an organization.A forward-thinker who has a real passion for development of well-defined and optimized operational environments, problem solving and constant drive for improvement.
- Unsurpassed customer focus, with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Consultative skills - extracting the right information, from the right people.
- Ability to tackle situation at hand through skillful application of tools, techniques and experience.
This team provides operational and strategic support to the global AI/ML leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, proactive budget management, educate global team on finance processes, and preparation for key presentations. - Manage business requirements and incoming projects with competing priorities. - Work hand-in-hand with Finance team on all fiscal planning and reporting. - Collaborate with Budget DRI’s to proactively manage budgets and drive the process around yearly fiscal planning. - Liaison with internal business groups to develop, communicate and handle all budget related requests and maintain all comms vehicles where AI/ML finance polices reside. - Develop processes and procedures driving efficiencies with day-to-day operations - Provide managerial reporting as requested and work with Finance on QBR content and delivery.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.