Display Technology Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you can do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your passion and dedication and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking a candidate with strong capabilities in emerging display technology investigation. This role offers an incredible opportunity to work with a best-in-class team across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to quickly pick up new knowledge and concepts, and chip-in with innovative solutions
- Proven record in optoelectronic devices and systems (display, cameras, projectors, sensors etc)
- Understanding of human perception
- Programming and scripting skills
- Good track record of hands-on prototyping experience
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and collaboration skills are required.
To be successful in this position, you need to have a strong technical foundation, need to be able to show initiative, learn new technologies quickly, and possess excellent communication skills. You must be motivated and prepared to work independently. The focus of this position is to explore advanced display technologies, scope & define related architectures that impact user experience, through paper study, simulation and prototyping. Come and join us to seek real hard problems, develop technologies and create products that make influential user impacts.
Education & Experience
Graduate degree in Optics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, or equivalent work experience