NAND Engineering Technician
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. The NAND Hardware Engineering team is looking for a driven Engineering Lab Manager, to support Apple's Failure Analysis and Quality Assurance teams. In addition to supporting the NAND Hardware Engineering team, you will work closely with Apple multi-functional teams and equipment vendors. Our technician will possess strong communication and organizational skills, have attention to detail and the ability to multitask and have exceptionally strong collaboration skills.
- Lab management capability, including equipment setup & assembly, organization, and facilities oversight
- Test equipment experience, which includes installation support and scheduling calibration and preventative maintenance
- Ability to manage asset inventory: Material procurement, vendor coordination, and expense/invoice accounting
- PCB rework skills, including ECO implementation, is a plus
- Experience using soldering instruments and electro-mechanical lab equipment such as multi-meter, microscopes, and oscilloscopes is a plus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic engineering environment, where a diverse set of skills is required to achieve team goals
- Maintaining inventory of electronic parts, tools, and laboratory consumables - Following test procedures and protocols to ensure reliability and quality of test results - NAND Failure Analysis support, including coordination with multi-functional teams - Logistics and tracking for critical and confidential material
Education & Experience
BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or demonstrated equivalent experience.