Product Manager - Retail Real Estate and Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. We are looking for a team player with a focus on the Retail Real Estate and Development: Technology team.
- 4+ years product management experience in the delivery of digital tools and workplace technology (preferably with a Real Estate or Construction focus)
- Passionate about customer service and end-user experience
- Excellent planning, analytical, organizing and problem solving skills
- Significant experience gathering program requirements from multiple stakeholders and developing a designing digital tools that meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations
- Knowledge of CAD and/or Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain close working relationships with management, colleagues, team members, internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical thinker who can simplify complex issues and topics
- Work independently and as a team member to drive projects to their objectives/goals.
The Product Manager will gather business requirements and work proactively with cross functional teams to obtain clear objectives that drive digital products forward to completion. This role will require flexibility and a broad knowledge of digital product development and data management. Overview: Develop presentations to support agreement from stakeholders and leadership Manage scope, schedule and budget for assigned projects and work with vendors where needed Ensure that due diligence is used to deliver all assigned projects with the highest level of quality and align to cost and budget constraints Develop comprehensive and complex mock-ups that outline the scope of digital product Effectively plan and deliver UAT training for new or updated digital products Facilitate ongoing discussions with clients, stakeholders and subject matter experts to better improve our digital product Monitor data within internal systems and take actions where needed to ensure world-class data integrity Review and approve key project documents Implement strategies for data governance and validation
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field preferred We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.