Sr UX Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
IS&T is not your traditional IT shop. We collaborate with our business partners to deliver world-class solutions, powering the world’s most innovative company. Our solutions touch Apple employees and customers. We provide the technology to ensure that the company runs on Apple time. IS&T UX Team is seeking a Sr UX Designer, who will lead the design for internal applications for Apple. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a creative and dynamic team of designers and researchers who are crafting intuitive and engaging user experiences for Apple's business and employee applications.
- 5+ years experience designing desktop, mobile and/or web apps.
- Proven experience working with an iterative design process.
- Deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems.
- A portfolio of extraordinary work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals.
- An extraordinary eye for pixel-perfect detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently, handling schedules in fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- Expert-level skills with design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Principle, Adobe CS, etc.
Senior UX Designer plays a key role in leading the future design direction of some of Apple’s most mission-critical apps. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready to, and capable of tackling deep, thorny design problems, and coming up with elegant solutions that will make the lives of our users easier. From brainstorming through implementation, you will work closely with the designers, researchers, engineering, and business partners. The ideal candidate has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user mindsets, tasks, and workflows into clean, understandable solutions. You are a committed problem solver, who is well-versed in macOS, iOS and web user experience conventions and patterns for app design, and ready to bring great ideas to life.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science,Graphic Design, or Computer Science with an emphasis on UI development
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We do not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.