Antenna Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Wireless Design group is a growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated and enthusiastic Engineering Program Manager (EPM) to be a part of Apple’s new product introduction process for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and more, from prototype to mass production. We would like to hire or grow you into a lead role with possible EPM management responsibilities.
- Do you have 2+ year of meaningful industry experience in RF or Wireless Communications Industry with a Hardware Technology Company?
- We see your previous lead or management experience as a plus.
- How do you handle Speed bumps, simple programs, PRQ's, and non-wireless accessories?
- You Track design changes and manage design release processes in your role.
- Guiding DFM process, coordinating testing, and closing the loop on feedback to antenna designers and cross-functional teams is a skill we value.
- As an EPM you partner with a senior EPM to learn how to manage complex projects.
This is an exciting, demanding role in both deep technical expertise and broad program management. We are fearless organizers ready to work multi-functionally with multiple teams throughout Apple and with external suppliers. You will set technical strategy, execute on schedule, and be responsible for handling and communicating status and issues along the way. We value your ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas when it makes sense to re-evaluate, which at Apple is always.
Education & Experience
We like you to have a BS EE or MS EE degree or equivalent or if you have an MBA that's a plus.