Global Channel Marketing Manager, Managed Customers, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote their content. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Apple Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient, and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of app downloads resulting from a search on the App Store, Apple Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We’re looking for a versatile marketer to deliver global channel marketing programs that scale across regions and resonate with our largest app promotion advertisers. Reporting to the Global Channel Marketing Lead, this person will champion global channel strategy, drive global marketing programs that engage managed customers and grow revenue, and guide regional execution of global initiatives. Do you have deep B2B sales enablement, app promotion, and content development experience? Are you a resourceful marketer who thrives in multifaceted environments and can quickly build productive relationships across a multitude of geographically distributed teams? If so, we'd love to hear from you !!
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B channel or partner marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology, or marketing agency
- Have prior success marketing directly to agencies, big brand performance marketers or app developers and supporting sales teams — strong preference for app promotion experience
- Demonstrate functional expertise in lifecycle marketing, channel content marketing, sales enablement marketing, and international marketing program development
- Maintain extraordinary communication skills both verbal and written
- Be proactive, excel within ambiguity, and adeptly influence key decisions
- Effectively collaborate, listen, and socialize ideas across functions and leadership levels
- Display strong quantitative skills and ability to distill large amounts of data into insights and action plans
- Consistently deliver excellent work, backed by strategic creative and analytical thinking and superb project management
- Remain highly composed in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues
- Possess an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust
At the highest level, the Global Channel Marketing Manager for Managed Accounts develops and deploys global marketing programs that engage and grow our large customer accounts across 59 countries. With a deep understanding of what differentiates Apple Search Ads in the app promotion space and superb partnership with regional marketing colleagues, this person will develop global channel go-to-market and sustaining marketing frameworks and plans; share standard methodologies across regions; create narratives, content toolkits, and collateral; and lead customer engagement and education programs to keep Apple Search Ads top of mind for app promotion. Day-to-day, they will work in close collaboration with Sales leadership, Data Insights, Product Marketing, and Regional Marketing to establish and execute the global marketing engagement model best suited to achieve business targets.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field.
- Some travel required