Global Channel Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient, and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Apple Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. Are you a motivated senior marketer with a passion for B2B marketing? We are looking for a talented individual to drive our global channel marketing efforts across strategic app developer accounts. Reporting to the Global Channel Marketing Lead, the you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment with internationally dispersed partners. You are a great teammate with deep functional expertise in programmatic lifecycle marketing, channel content marketing, and international marketing program development. Through quality strategic recommendations and flawless execution of plans, you will quickly establish strong relationships with functional peers and business partners across different regions. She/he will be able to quickly gain the respect and support of internal and external partners by demonstrating deep business insight, exceptional channel marketing expertise, and valued personal attributes such as sound judgment, attention to detail, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and accountability. You will have a consistent track record of leading successful global marketing programs, and a passion for digital and mobile marketing.
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B channel or partner marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology, or marketing agency
- Successful track record in supporting sales teams in their marketing needs, marketing directly to agencies, big brand performance marketers or app developers
- Independent and self-sufficient and able to excel within ambiguity
- Ability to influence leadership on key decisions
- Extraordinary communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and consistently meet deadlines while under pressure
- Ability to remain highly composed in a dynamic environment with opposing priorities
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional, and global colleagues
At its highest level, this role will develop and deploy effective global campaigns and customer engagement programs to educate and grow strategic app developer customer accounts. More specifically, as the Global Channel Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts, you will be responsible for: establishing a deep understanding of what differentiates Apple Search Ads as a product and service, defining its unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market across the globe and for your audience; working with Data Insights, Product Marketing, Sales and international team members to deepen our understanding of the audience, utilizing analysis, research, and international insights; working in close collaboration with Sales leadership to establish the global marketing support required to achieve business targets; own the consolidated plan of global programs and local pilots; developing and implementing strategies and programs to best drive awareness and adoption to ensure Apple Search Ads is consistently top of mind for app promotion; recommending and crafting the thought leadership and campaigns required to help our front line position themselves; working with Product Marketing to empower Sales teams with the right collateral, success stories and best practices; developing a tiered customer engagement strategy, with a clear taxonomy of 1:1, 1:few, 1:many engagement opportunities; leading all aspects of the successful execution and measurement of global programs and events, and the distribution of best practices across regions; leading the marketing planning and execution for the Americas and partnering with Sales leaders in San Francisco to establish the specific requirements for that region.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field.
- Some travel required