Managing Copywriter, Marketing Editorial - Apple Arcade
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million, and the App Store is the largest gaming platform in the world. Are you passionate about games and want to help our customers discover the ones they’ll love? Are you a digital and media enthusiast with a keen understanding of the modern mobile gaming landscape? As the Managing Copywriter, Editorial Marketing for Apple Arcade, you will join a team of passionate creatives to deliver outstanding on-and off-platform executions. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional partners across Apple and around the world to articulate the content and value propositions of our first-of-its-kind subscription game service. Our team members come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives, with wide-ranging experiences and expertise, and have an international mindset. We are looking for someone who is a forward-thinking problem-solver; a self-starter who greatly values teamwork and collaboration; and a strong communicator with a passion for excellent copy.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile games in a marketing, product marketing, or copy writing role requiring excellent communication and multi-platform storytelling skills.
- A proven ability to work across teams and time zones under intense deadline pressure
- An uncompromising attention to detail and the ability to context switch seamlessly between highly tactical situations and strategic business scenarios
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and deep experience working on highly collaborative projects
- A strong ability to build consensus, and a proven track record of managing ambiguity
Your core responsibilities across channels and owned and operated platforms include creating, defining, and refining key cross-channel messages related to both the content and the value propositions; aligning these messages with the visual direction established by our creative teams; and ensuring we hit requisite deadlines. You will partner with our in-house creative teams as well as agencies to create engaging and original marketing executions for Apple Arcade. As an integral member of the creative team, you’ll be expected to bring deep experience to our features and campaigns, and to collaborate closely with the our colleagues in Marketing, Design, and Product.
Education & Experience