Global Marketing Manager, Self Service Channel, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient, and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Apple Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. Are you a smart, motivated senior marketing manager with a passion for B2B marketing? We are searching for someone to drive our global efforts with self-served customers. Reporting to the Global Channel Marketing Lead, the ideal candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment with internationally dispersed partners. You are a great teammate with deep functional expertise in programmatic lifecycle marketing. Through quality strategic recommendations and flawless execution of plans, you will be able to quickly establish strong relationships with functional peers and business partners across different regions. You will be analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and will have an ability to work independently to meet deadlines and business objectives. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points, and a passion for digital and mobile marketing.
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B product marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology
- Successful track record in programmatically marketing directly to performance marketers, app developers, or small businesses
- Independent and self-sufficient, able to excel within autonomy and ambiguity
- Ability to influence leadership on key decisions
- Extraordinary communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions
- Intelligent quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines while under pressure
- Ability to remain highly composed in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues
This role will establish global lifecycle management to onboard and engage self-served customers through marketing programs at scale. MORE SPECIFICALLY, THIS ROLE WILL BE EXPECTED TO: Establish a strong understanding of what differentiates Apple Search Ads as a product and service, defining its unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market for your global audience. Work with data insights and international team members to deepen our understanding of our audiences, their behaviors and needs, using analysis, research, and insights. Size the opportunity of this channel and advise on the relevant go-to-market strategy to capture its potential in the short, middle, and long terms. Help inform marketing and technological roadmaps to achieve these business objectives, with the highest standards of execution. Advise on the set-up of a performance marketing engine to drive acquisition of new customers, including lead sourcing, lead qualification, lead scoring, and multi-channel campaigns. Architect a contact strategy and execute global CRM programs to improve customer onboarding and engagement on our platform. Provide the required educational curriculum and experiences to support the early stages of the customer journey on the platform and drive adoption of features and best practices. Operate as a community leader, engaged with the international marketers in joint planning, ideation, execution, and reporting. Supervise the implementation of pilots in international markets. Own marketing requirements and performance for Self-Serve, advocating for both global and regional requests in investments and review cycles. Establish targets, track, and report performance against these objectives and suggest changes whenever required.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field.
- Some travel required