iOS Developer - Partner Ops and Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Partner Solutions and Technology team builds systems for the most dynamic and versatile business team at Apple. Apple is looking for an experienced iOS developer with a passion for delivering spectacular enterprise iPhone and iPad apps. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest technologies and are constantly opening up the boundaries. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- Up-to-date experience with UIKit and the iOS SDK.
- Experience delivering customer facing and business critical applications.
- In-depth understanding of Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers, and collaborating with
- technical and business partners.
- Solid understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers.
- Loves learning new technologies.
- Deeply concerned about excellence and perfection in products and services.
- Experience with Core Data or similar persistence frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to review designs and code, provide actionable feedback, and follow up
- on technical topics.
- A learning attitude to continuously improve self, team and the organization.
This is your chance to join a sizable team of iOS app developers that is focused on delivering world-class enterprise iOS apps that are core to Apple's business. Our team has a strong sense of community - we hold each other and our apps to the highest standards, and maintain that through constructive code reviews, brainstorming sessions, and pair programming when appropriate. We also value personal relationships and take the time to get to know each other and our partners. Sound good? We'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or MS degree or equivalent experience.