Digital Forensics and Incident Response Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking an expert digital forensics and incident response professional to join its growing DFI team. The DFI team provides investigative support to complex internal investigations and security incidents.
- 5+ years of experience in digital forensic investigations and incident response
- In-depth technical knowledge of macOS and Linux
- Experience with disk and memory forensics tools
- Ability to analyze malware and obfuscated code
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities
- Strong verbal and written social skills
As part of Apple's Digital Forensics Team, you will use your skillset to: conduct forensic analysis in sensitive cases, resolve root cause in security incidents and shape security measures within Apple, report on and present findings to investigative business partners, develop solutions to improve efficiency in technical processes, and research operating system and file system forensic artifacts.
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Engineering, or relevant work experience. DFIR certifications are a plus.