Global Marketing Lead, Apple Video
Culver City, California, United States
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple. The Apple Media Products team is seeking an expert analytical and entrepreneurial marketer to plan, establish and communicate marketing initiatives on a global scale for the new Apple TV app. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced teammate with great attention to detail who is able to work with multiple internal and external teams to meet hard deadlines. We're looking for an individual with a real passion for entertainment and media to develop and lead global programs, campaign planning and implement processes that will drive consistency and cohesion across international teams. You have a high level of leadership and dedication to your area of expertise that enables you to thrive in a quick moving environment, and makes you an excellent teammate.
- At least 10 years in a strategic marketing role with direct experience in launching major international campaigns with global brands
- Highly analytical and experienced using data to drive decision-making
- You have strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations
- Excel in collaboration across our adjacent internal business teams and external partners to partner on campaigns
- International experience or experience working with international teams
- You are an ambitious self-starter and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
- Real passion for and knowledge of brand marketing, film and TV
- Create scalable marketing programs on a global level that directly impact meaningful business metrics - You are the key US counterpart with international marketing ensuring consistent communication of standard methodologies - Develop processes and standardization that scale across multiple regions - Keynote presentation development for quarterly planning, best practices and business reviews - Ensure creative consistency and messaging across on and off-platform marketing assets - Define geo-specific narratives, proposition values and product benefit messaging - Lead and manage scope, budget, and campaign resources - Collaborate with data analytics to develop reports around critical metrics
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.