Head of Film Marketing, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
The Head of Film Marketing will be the central cross-functional liaison for select films among teams with a focus on handling workflow and driving integrated marketing plans that drive buzz and viewership for Apple content. You'll be a key point of contact with agencies and creatives, working closely with them to collaborate and communicate different facets of the campaign throughout the lifecycle of the film. This person knows how to tell stories on any platform that drive fan anticipation and engagement. This leader will listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals.
- At least 15 years in consumer marketing, with direct responsibility for launching original films in Entertainment at a distributor, agency or studio.
- Proven experience running robust portfolio of creatively led 360-campaigns, from film strategy to executing the tactics, both paid and organic, and delivering results.
- Cross-functional collaboration across PR/Communications, film Awards campaigns, adjacent business teams, content producers and filmmakers.
- Experience around film festival and exhibitor relations.
- Experience working directly with talent, representation and creators to partner on campaigns.
- Experience developing brand partnerships and integrations with internal teams or third parties.
- Stellar executive written and verbal communication. Able to present ideas simply in presentations and documents in a clear manner.
- Brings a highly strategic and analytical approach to decisions and problem-solving. Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail.
- Inventive self starter, willing to roll up sleeves and eager to develop and mentor mid-career marketers in their professional growth.
- International experience or experience working with international teams.
Lead pod resources and priorities, lead all aspects of budget, scope and campaign resources necessary to launch and handle film projects. Prepare creative briefs, position film strategies and incorporate various windowing plans. Establish relevant metrics for campaigns and analyze efficiency of media to optimize spend across channels. Partner with media team to develop brand and performance driven media plans that optimally promote content. Work in partnership with creative team to ensure materials are aligned with the film positioning and Apple brand. Lead creative development and coordinate internal and external partner execution of multi-media content assets that extend the film across paid/organic initiatives, ensuring materials are aligned to film positioning and brand, and that creative is consistent across all consumer touch points. Build process and workflows and incorporate technology solutions to improve how we work. Develop and motivate team of mid-career marketers to do their best work at Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA or relevant graduate work a plus.