Senior Producer, Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As a Senior Producer, you will take a leadership role in Apple's overall digital presence across all products. Apple.com is a showcase for Internet standards and innovation in addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy. You will lead key digital communications efforts with a focus on product launches, product information, Apple’s core values on Apple.com, and associated email marketing.
- You have at least seven years experience in digital project management, with five years of experience independently leading complex projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
- You have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest Internet advancements and technology.
- You can deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting key achievements and meeting deadlines.
- You have familiarity with Internet communication platforms and technologies, particularly HTML5 and mobile.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
• Manages projects for key high-profile launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives. • Communicates high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization. • Recommends solutions that break ground in digital interaction and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution. • Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results. • Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects with multiple work streams. • Leads development of marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners. • Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of the project. • Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines the interactive process based on project requirements. • Works with senior-level executives and partners to provide interactive marketing insights and strategy. • Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools. • Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward. • Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.