Health Technologies Mechanical/Biomedical R&D Intern
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we make extraordinary products that empower people to improve their health. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Are you ready to apply your educational experience to real-world problems? If you know how to handle pressure and timelines, to work well on a team, and have an eye to the future - we're looking for you. Join Apple and leave the world a better place.
- Mechanical design experience using 3D CAD tools
- Prototype fabrication
- Designing and executing prototype testing
- Data processing using Matlab or Python
- Critical analysis of data and use of logic to debug problems
- Delivering excellent written and verbal communications to engineering team
- Design and execute engineering and user studies.
The Health Technologies Team conceives and proves out exciting new technologies products and features. We are the Health Technologies Mechanical/Biomedical R&D team and our role is to research, design, and evaluate new health sensors for Apple’s potential future product use.
Education & Experience
You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in: Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering. You should be enrolled as a full-time student before and after your internship.
- - Experience using various data acquisition systems.
- - Electrical circuit design knowledge.
- - Electrical systems and sensor debugging experience.
- - Understanding of physiological systems and signals.
- - Experience with sensor technology is a plus.
- - Experience with 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC, and other machine tools is a plus