Geo Expansion and Strategy Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you can accomplish. Join the Apps and Apple Media Products team to help drive Apple’s content and services businesses. This includes the App Store, Apple Music, TV, Movies, Apple Books, News, Podcast, and iCloud. In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth and expansion of Services into new or existing markets. You will get involved in the annual strategy and planning cycle to define, evaluate, and prioritize growth initiatives. You will then own those that are road mapped and build a cohesive plan towards execution. This will include due diligence, market and competitive analysis, and requirements gathering. You will also work closely with cross functional teams, including business, marketing, finance, legal, treasury, operations, and engineering, to define the strategy and go-to-market plan.
- Remarkable business strategy and analytics background, preferably from a top consulting firm working in digital media and technology sectors, and/or a business strategy role at a Fortune 500 company
- Deep understanding of media and entertainment landscape across all platforms and Apple’s place within it
- Ability to quickly structure and synthesize large data sets to define insightful and actionable recommendations to complex, ambiguous business problems
- Extensive experience working with Legal, Tax, Finance, Treasury, Business, Marketing and Engineering teams to conduct due diligence and execution
- Ability to simplify complex problems, and comprehend matters that stretch outside of your personal area of expertise
- Proven track record in leading teams across multiple functions to deliver results
- A self-starter with passion to do something extraordinary and a go-getter attitude
- Excellent presentation skills that are effective across all levels of the organization
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, while handling multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Identify growth opportunities and build the business plans to pitch ideas to the senior leadership team. Partner closely with regional and country business managers to incorporate local market intelligence into go-to-market strategy - Build dynamic and innovative models to size target markets and growth opportunities - Iterate and go deep to come up with the best plans possible while staying true to Apple’s core values - Own and drive market analysis, and partner engagement in order to build business plans and bring together requirements to spearhead key initiatives end to end from strategy through execution - Collaborate with program management to execute with Engineering and other dependent teams across Apple
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Business, Finance, Engineering or a related field. MBA or a relevant post graduate degree is a plus - Advanced proficiency in MS Office and iWork suites - Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are valued.