Digital Catalog Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. The US Business Operations team is responsible for managing the deployment of Apple store solutions in the US Channel. We work closely with out Reseller Partners and internal Marketing and Operations teams to launch new products, maintain quality standards in our Partner’s doors, and deliver innovative solutions to improve the overall customer journey. The Digital Program Manager is central to our success and ensures that our digital solutions and our Partners’ digital solutions deliver the best possible experience for customers. We’re looking for a Digital Program Manager to support the deployment of in-store digital solutions across ~ 50K points of sale in the US that carry Apple products. If you have a passion for Apple and are comfortable working alone as well as in a fast-paced dynamic team environment, you will be a great match. You’ll work with passionate colleagues, where your creative and analytical skills can shine. You’ll partner with the worldwide team to influence and implement global strategies with local relevance.
- Comfortable with UX and mobile app concepts
- Familiar with most common US commerce platforms and apps.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in UX design, and/or implementing in-store digital solutions and/or Digital Consulting
- Experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of Leadership.
- Knowledge of Wireless/Carrier industry, Big Box Retail, and Enterprise sales processes.
- Skills to work across a complex matrix of partners, with a track record of forming close Partnerships with broad extended teams.
- Ability to translate business goals into programmatic engagement strategies.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solver who can address current challenges while predicting and managing to potential issues 1-2 quarters out.
- Motivated collaborator that seeks feedback while driving goals and is comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Business planning and reporting skills. Specifically able to create reporting models that use pivot tables, internal data, and external data for analysis.
- Drive to improve and elevate that experience.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust.
- Excellent program management skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience with Apple products and software.
- 10-25% travel.
- Work with our Partners, supporting them with your digital expertise and consultative skills to provide initial strategy and subsequent program management of any Apple-provided updates to our partner’s in-store digital technology. - You will be familiar with common in store and mobile digital solutions. You will become the Apple ambassador of in-store digital technology and can work with our internal technical and programs teams to roll out and optimize any Apple digital solutions. - Be an in-store digital expert who understands our Partners’ store environments and can help overcome any hurdles implementing Apple in-store tools. - Provide first level digital quality review of Partners’ sites and apps to ensure that they are executing as expected and are following our guidelines. You may also provide support when UX challenges are identified by the Partner or our Sales teams. - Collaborate cross-functionally with both Partner and Apple teams to conduct needs assessment and business analysis of digital program components, tools, and resources. - Understand business priorities and seasonality; work with our Sales Leaders, Marketing, and Technology teams on promotional and seasonal moments to maximize digital opportunities. - Partner cross-functionally to establish and report on key performance indicators to track program results against intended business outcomes and overall effectiveness (e.g., Program return on investment, OPEX/Budget management, customer experience measures). The results will then be used to inform future program development. - Partner with both Apple and Partner field sales teams to ensure the program experience uses their insights, feedback and data. When necessary, inform training, communications and operations, so they integrate your insights.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher