Carrier Services Project Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we collaborate with partners to seek opportunities, develop account plans, and execute programs to grow the business, resulting in great customer experiences and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem. In this role, you will have a focus to drive deals and analytics across Apple's Services with our carrier partners.
- You see through the eyes of the partner and have deep knowledge of the services industry. You bring a high level of business insight to maintain senior executive relationships, navigate all layers within different organizational structures, and understand their value strategies to consistently develop business.
- You have strong analytical skills to analyze opportunities from many angles— both quantitative and qualitative, and drive appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
- You have proven presentation and partner management skills, and thrive in a rapid paced environment and a culture that relies on collaboration.
- You are experienced in early stage business development to facilitate growth across multiple lines of business.
- As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations, and contracts to deliver outcomes and results.
- You know how to move the needle and weave all moving parts across the channel to influence internal and external partners. You understand partner economics and the value drivers better align strategies.
- You are a strong problem solver with a demonstrated track record for delivering operational support and elevating team performance within a dynamic organization.
You will build and utilize relationships, facilitate interactions, and support negotiations across our Services business to drive early stage planning and further business development. Through the partnership, you find opportunities and support them through closure. You make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. You share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the carrier, customer and Apple sales teams. You create, manage, and build upon valued interactions and relationships with executive decision-makers, and work across the customer organization to get the right things done. You are navigating complex organizations and quickly establishing relationships and rapport. You understand the partners' challenges, and perspectives. Build credibility and strong business insight. Work closely across Apple functions to evaluate new business models and to spearhead financial assessments. Articulate and quantify commercial impact of proposed program and associated actions. Lead compliance to key commercial obligations, identify gaps/opportunities to drive increased performance YoY. You guide initiatives to grow the account and the carrier’s dedication to Apple services over time.
Education & Experience
You have 8+ years of commercial experience in carrier, wireless, cable, and/or telecoms business environment. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.