Camera Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Camera Team is looking for a Camera Engineering Program Manager (EPM) to drive design, development and integration of next generation camera modules into iPhone, iPad and Mac products. In this highly multi-functional role, you will coordinate efforts of the hardware, software, mechanical engineering and operations teams to design, manufacture and integrate high quality cameras for Apple's entire product line. Are you ready to join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet?? If so, you should apply today.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Drive international OEM/ODM partners.
- Understand high volume production and test processes.
- Extraordinary listening, presentation and communication skills. Self-motivated and enthusiastic with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Passion for photography, digital imaging, and consumer products.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to encourage team members. Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and remains flexible and calm in ambiguity. Filter and distill relevant information for the right audience is critical.
- ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Understanding of CMOS sensors and SoCs
- Good knowledge of optics and lens design
- Camera module design, development or project management experience
- Mobile phone system design; specifically system integration and manufacturing experience
Define and drive the build plan for multiple camera module integrators serving as the primary lead during module development and advocate for the best camera performance throughout the organization. You will be responsible for delivering camera modules on schedule, facilitating risk management, and communicating status and issues to the development team and Apple executives. Multiple international trips per year.
Education & Experience
BS DEGREE ME/EE/IE OR PHYSICS REQUIRED.