Sr. iOS Software Engineer - Mobile & Messaging Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Mobile & Messaging Apps team builds mobile e-commerce and retail experiences through the Apple Store App, used by millions of Apple customers around the world. By integrating with revolutionary iOS technologies and high performance services, along with adopting the latest HI design standards, the Apple Store App sets the bar for iOS apps. In addition to the app, we also build the next generation of Apple’s engagement and communication with customers through Messaging Apps, which powers the company’s official accounts on WeChat and iOS Business Chat.
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Experience building and shipping iOS applications
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code
- Real passion for quality and attention to detail
The Apple Mobile & Messaging Apps team is seeking a Senior iOS Engineer to provide phenomenal user experiences for our customers who are seeking to purchase or learn more about our products. Come help us build a shopping experience that only Apple could provide. You will work with hardworking engineers in a dynamic, technically demanding environment. You’ll be expected to demonstrate creativity in problem solving with the ability to think quickly to come up with solution in time-condensed situations. You should be self-motivated and passionate about driving forward the customer experience with an eye for detail. We promote the ability for you to experiment with new Apple technologies that can have a strong impact on the applications our team produces.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: SceneKit, ARKit, Accessibility.