Sr UX Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s IS&T Group is seeking a Product Designer to work on internal software applications for iOS and the web. You are a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You possess a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills. We’ll provide you with unparalleled levels of opportunity and resources, with the goal of creating experiences and products that are intuitive and useful to Apple employees worldwide.
- 5+ years experience designing desktop applications
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Ability to rapidly prototype designs
- Complete mastery of MacOS and iOS
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Capable of working in a loosely structured organization
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
From brainstorming through implementation, the Product Designer will work with members of the UX Product Design and Research teams, as well as our engineering, business stakeholder, and QA groups. You have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready to and capable of taking software design to the next level.