Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Claris’s legacy of efficiency and success. Claris International Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., is looking for a passionate, driven Product Manager interested in helping to bring to market the next generation software product used by millions of people. The ideal candidate will have a strong background of product management skills and some exposure to product marketing. The candidate must have experience with AWS Cloud services along with a desire to constantly learn, generate new ideas, and remain focused on the customer.
- 5+ years of software Product Management experience
- Experience with popular cloud service provider ( AWS, google, Azure).
- Knowledge of platform as a service, DevOps and monitoring
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis through research. Evaluate customer and market trends through customer/ partner interviews
- Experience working with engineering teams and other cross functional teams (sales, marketing, UI design, support etc) for product delivery and go to market activities.
- Work on product roadmap, requirements and prioritization.
- Work closely with UI design teams on wireframes, mockups.
- Demonstrated familiarity with common Web, mobile, and hybrid technologies is also a strong plus.
- Experience with entire product lifecycle (from concept through launch)
- Strong user-centered software design philosophy, excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, agile product delivery experience
- Self starter and quick learner of new technologies and have experience shipping products
- Excellent communication, planning, prioritizing, presentation and organizing skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and evaluate trade-offs
- Good quantitative and qualitative business case analysis skills
- Some travel required (< 10%)
The Product Manager will work on AWS hosting services (example: compute, storage, content delivery, monitoring, scalability, high availability, multi tenancy etc.) Overview of Responsibilities: Guide release of software from concept through product launch in a Agile process. Participate in the business requirements and Engineering Product requirements. You will be responsible for writing user stories. Participate in cross-functional product and feature teams, both formal and informal, to ensure that proposed solutions meet customer requirements and commitments. Experience leading product teams to ship/update software on time and on budget. Ability to quickly assess key risk areas/opportunities and address appropriately and lead through influence. Evangelist for the product internally, at events, developers conference, and with press. Analyze customer survey results, partner input, analysts’ input, market research, Technical Support and Customer Service call data, feedback from focus groups and consultants, and input from other business units to identify user needs and define product requirements. Develop and maintain competitive analyses, identifying new players, trends and opportunities in the market. Manage competitive analysis and provide competitive positioning information to Sales and Product Development. Create and deliver presentations and/or demos on an as needed for internal and external audiences.
Education & Experience
A BS/BA degree is preferred; but not required if you are proven seasoned experienced Product Manager. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.