iPhone Hardware System Engineer - System Technologies - SoC
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The iPhone HW Engineering team is seeking an enthusiastic electrical engineer for the position of Hardware Engineer - System Technologies. The ideal candidate will work with iPhone HW system cross-functional teams to perform in-depth analysis, testing, and validation of iPhone SoC performance and improvement of systems design.
- Strong EE fundamentals and problem solving ability
- Proven fundamentals in electromagnetic field theory and modeling
- Deep understanding of mobile SoC architecture and functionality
- Strong knowledge and experience in mobile systems as in iPhone, iPad, etc
- Experience and/or knowledge in mobile system power delivery and PMIC
- Proven engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
- Hands-on experience in hardware SoC/board/system-level testing and validation, lab equipments, hardware debugging and system bring up
- Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell, etc.)
Directly hands on working for iPhone SoC silicon bring-up, debug, validation, and testing on the system level. In-depth understanding of SoC architectures and SoC system applications. Focus on current and future iPhone SoC power states and performance characterization, and help drive more efficient system level SoC design. Working with broad x-functional HW and SW teams in silicon and system validation, FA, and factory test stations bring-up. Implement complex test flows in various silicon test environments with scripting languages. Creative, enthusiastic and adaptive in problem solving, be able to work closely with system integrators and follow project schedule, in the full process of concept, design, implementation, debug, validation, and production cycle.
Education & Experience
- Be willing to travel to work in factory build environments.