HomeKit Tools and Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The HomeKit team provides the foundation that enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people interact with the accessories around them. The team is seeking hardworking engineers to push the boundaries of developer experience and modern software development by improving our continuous integration systems and building a foundation of data-driven decision-making for a growing team.
- 3+ years of SW development and system integration experience
- Data analysis or business intelligence expertise
- Familiarity with Mac and/or Unix development and debugging tools
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems
- Experience in shell scripting, make, Python/Perl and Bash
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Highly competent with GIT version control systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers.
- Partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection.
You will work closely with the software engineering and build automation teams, and duties will include the design, improvement, and automation of continuous integration systems. Furthermore you will also be responsible of finding the needle in the haystack when it comes to automating log analysis and work with our data analysis team to compile and visualize critical metric. WWDC 2018: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2018/231/
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience