Data Analyst, Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
There is a tremendous opportunity to improve how people manage their health. Apple is looking for exceptional data analysts to help deliver amazing experiences that will address this need in meaningful ways. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are a self-motivated, accountable, and upbeat individual who is not afraid of challenges, we are looking for you.
- Minimum three years of solid hands-on experience with data visualization, data mining, and analytics.
- Strong analytic problem solving skills, and an aptitude for learning systems quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in cross-functional teams composed of clinicians, researchers, engineers, data scientists, system administrators, and operations leaders.
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven and data-driven. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Expertise in creating reports and analytics dashboards in Tableau.
- Experience in high-level programming language for analysis (e.g Python or R).
- Experience with Relational databases or NoSQL databases.
The Health Special Projects team is looking for an outstanding and proven data analyst to join an exciting new project at an early stage. The data analyst will be primarily responsible for turning data into information, and information into insight. You will also be integral to informing our partners with meaningful metrics, and visualizations. The ideal candidate will be capable of executing adhoc analyses, developing data visualizations, implementing reporting dashboards for key outcomes of interest, and communicating analysis results.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or MS degree in a quantitative discipline.