CSS Latin American Channel Support Advisor
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Channel Service Support (CSS) is seeking an Advisor to support our Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASP) through the repair order lifecycle. You will support front line issues from our Service Providers and Distributors as well as work closely with internal organizations such as Logistics, Service Order Management, and Field Services to resolve and mitigate those issues.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (trilingual with Portuguese is a plus).
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Anticipate potential problems and work enthusiastically to provide and implement solutions to a wide range of issues.
- Experience in resolving technical, financial and logistics issues with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners of varying levels.
- Experience with root-cause analysis.
- Ability to manage and analyze customer concerns with real-time resolution.
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals, service level agreements, and team metrics.
- Understand the goals of the entire organization and actively participate in achievement of those goals.
- Take responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.
- Understand service organizations and reverse logistics.
- Experience providing solutions to an IT literate audience.
- Effectively handle critical issues and questions while maintaining Apple's focus on communication and overall Customer Satisfaction.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Thrive in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
You will provide front line support for the Latin America and Caribbean region to include Service Providers and iPhone Carriers, who in turn support our end customers and is a linchpin for other Apple functions e.g. Planning & Procurement, Logistics, Field Service, Finance & Technical Support. You will take critical issues from the Service Providers’s and iPhone Carriers and provide information on a range of services, including parts availability, finance and logistics. While interaction and communication with Service Providers & iPhone Carriers is currently managed primarily via e-mail and Chat, some outbound calling may be required.
Education & Experience
BS/BA preferred or equivalent industry experience. ACMT and/or ACiT certification is a plus.