Apple Corporate Retail People Business Partner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced HR professional to support the Corporate Retail team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to provide solutions and recommendations in People space. We are looking for a Strategic People Business Partner who embodies our culture and values as well as exemplifies trust and humility.
- 8-10+ years experience in HR Management, HR Generalist, and/or business partnering role.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including influencing and coaching senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, both as a lead and a supporting team member.
- Experience leading global projects of all sizes
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Thorough and attentive to details
- Organizational development expertise to inform recommendations and guide decision-making is critical
In this role, you will partner closely with Corporate Retail business leaders and the People team to deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical programs to support the People and strategic objectives globally. - Business Knowledge: Displays curiosity along with a depth of understanding of the business organizations, including key business functions and processes and a passion to build business insight. - Organizational Development and Design: Knowledge of reshaping organizational structure and roles. Understands the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Assist the business in alignment of structure, process, rewards, metrics and talent to assist with the alignment of the business strategy. Guides and influences managers on key organizational and management concerns. - Talent & Performance Management: Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent, organizational planning, recognition and rewards, attendance/performance issues, performance improvement, and terminations. - Compensation/Benefits: Executes compensation and benefits programs (annual salary planning process, salary surveys and analysis, benefit programs and employee services). Partners with management and Benefits to assist with the management of leaves, disabilities, and Worker’s Compensation. - Special Projects: Contributes to special and cross-functional projects as needed. - Training: Understands the training/development needs and acts as liaison with Apple University and Retail Learning & Development to provide appropriate training to the organization. - HR Metrics: Provides insightful reports and analysis of essential HR data to management. Recommends programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree; MBA a plus Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Some overnight travel required