Siri - Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human - computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile, wearables, home devices and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple as a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test . As a Senior Software Development Engineer in test, you will create tools, automation and mainly drive the testing for qualification of Siri features. This is a fast - paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 10+ years of industry experience, including 6 + years as a senior engineer.
- Experience creating test automation and frameworks from ground up in Java, Python and Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience with client/server automation development.
- Experience with mobile UI automation testing tools such as Appium, XCTest, Cucumber and Calabash.
- Expertise on tools that help look through logs to debug and triage, such as Splunk.
- Experience creating dashboards to capture regressions, anomalies and automation metrics.
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL).
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working in large cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative, problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
This position requires a technical lead who possesses an understanding of architectural designs and also an understanding of global users of voice assistants, a creative user - focused mindset. You will be responsible for analysis and planning of features, defining test strategy, execution and qualification of client and server releases. You will be responsible for creating the necessary tools to execute and scale on automation to ensure that high quality standards are met with targeted goals and metrics. Be ready to do extraordinary things when you come here. We have dynamic, encouraging people where innovating, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The engineers who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. You should join Apple Siri Quality Engineering Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product and keeping the Quality of existing products.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.