Siri - Software Quality Project Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you passionate about shipping phenomenal software and want to impact millions of users? Come be part of a hardworking, dynamic, highly talented Quality Engineering team working on the next revolution in human-computer interaction. The Siri team is looking for an experienced Quality Project Lead who is technically savvy, enthusiastic, detail oriented, and can deliver results under demanding timelines. You will be interacting with various engineering and project management teams to drive the quality of the Siri user experience by qualifying and improving on client and server releases.
- Deep understanding of software testing, system integration, developing test plans, and experience driving feature testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development.
- Experience leading complex release management projects.
- Able to provide regular status updates to various engineering groups as well as director-level management.
- Drive bug prioritization and escalation, verify reproducibility, perform regression testing, and passion for quality processes.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Familiar with iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS platforms.
- 2+ years of experience leading or managing a test team
We are responsible for shipping software updates to customers worldwide. In this role you will help drive a test support team for client and server releases, review daily bug reports, and work closely with engineering teams to ensure high quality software releases. You are innovative, organized, a self-starter and are able to thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.