Technical Product Manager - Platform
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We’re looking for a motivated, ambitious Technical Product Manager with a real passion for data to join the Apple Media Partner Data and Analytics team in Cupertino. As a TPM, you’ll work with partners from a diverse set of business and engineering teams to design and build innovative analytics tools. You will uphold Apple’s industry-leading standards and provide our partners with clear, accurate, and actionable insights. You will chart a strategic course with combined expertise in the music industry and analytics. In this role, you will join the team responsible for building the reporting and data systems used globally by our partners across a wide range of content types, including apps, music, film, and books.
- 3+ years of product or engineering experience with data analytics and reporting in a digital industry
- Solid understanding and experience working with data and reporting systems in the digital space
- Ability to deliver automated, scalable analytics and reporting systems in a dynamic environment while managing multiple projects and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to query large datasets using SQL, Hive, Python, or similar languages and to distill your findings into easy-to-understand analyses
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- A nagging intellectual curiosity and an utmost attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work and understand complex systems
- Full product lifecycle management experience, including user acceptance testing, launch, and end of life processes
- Drive a product vision and strategy, and execute via incremental feature launches
AMP Partner Data and Analytics team builds products to support our partners across various services including Apple Music, App Store, Video, and Books. This position is focused on developing and delivering dashboards and various analytics to Apple’s partners. You’ll work with engineering, design, legal, finance, marketing, business teams, as well as our partners to drive and support the roadmap. You will drive the vision, strategy, and overall success of the data tools and analytics that will be built for partners across many different content types. You will help conceptualize a compelling roadmap and drive this roadmap to launch. You should have a passion for building products and solving problems through data and be able to turn complex data into clear insights delivered through a UI dashboard or raw data formats. You will also work in detail with engineering and design teams with a detail mindset to ensure products are developed to the Apple standard.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems, or equivalent work experience