WW Digital Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
This is a transformational role in Marcom at Apple, charged with owning the performance digital functions of Search, Social, Programmatic, and Amazon. Technical knowledge, and prior hands-on experience, are critical for success. You'll possess a rare understanding of the role of both audience, as well as inventory, across these channels—particularly their impact on each other.
- 8-10 years' experience developing and leading Performance investment & strategy with execution in digital, programmatic, search, and social—and being hands-on in nature a requirement.
- Comfort in a creative environment or organization.
- Ability to drive cross-platform recommendations, articulate trade-offs, and communicate plans to senior executives.
- Willingness to be deep in the details, while also being able to craft and communicate higher-level strategy.
- Working closely with agency partners to innovate and implement test and learn strategies, and to drive scalable results.
- Integrating media insights into audience activations and creative engagements.
- Possessing an understanding of how to analyze complex issues and develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
- Collaborating closely with Insights and Analytics teams.
- Experience with optimization strategies, and a proven track record of identifying commonalities between performance channels and other touch points (Social, Search, Video, etc.) for greater impact.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for all-things paid search, by leading strategy development, campaign management, testing, and execution.
- Experience with consumer, industry, and cultural media trends, and demonstrated innovation in media, tracking, analytics, and research.
- Experience and comfort working in a dynamic, and at times ambiguous, environment.
- Having a strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing, i.e. Bought, Owned, and Earned products and services—such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, and Display Marketing.
- An ability to solve for full-funnel campaign objectives (Brand Awareness through Conversion).
- Deep understanding of platform marketplace—in particular the Google stack (DV360, Adwords, etc.), emerging social spaces, Amazon ads, DSPs, and supply mechanics.
- Foundational understanding of ancillary technologies: Data Management Platforms, Audience Systems, Reporting Dashboards (Datarama, Tableau).
In this role, you'll develop the performance media strategy, working alongside our agency partner, testing aggressively, and scaling initiatives to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion. You'll be responsible for overall planning, forecasting, and optimization across all performance marketing channels. Performance & Success Measures Increased marketing return on investment by program/by channel. Increased website conversion. Improved brand heath
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.