Sr. Media Strategist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We are seeking a Sr Media Strategist to join our rapidly growing team.
- 10+ years of media advertising.
- A deep-rooted understanding of the media landscape, what impacts it, likely future developments and important innovations.
- A deep understanding of technology as well as the media and analytics.
- You possess an ability to rigorously analyze media activity and synthesize detailed data and trends into simple reports.
- You're passionate about the web, always exploring and eager to showcase new opportunities.
- You have an ability to learn with a lot of patience to persevere.
- You can communicate complex ideas in simple, relatable terms.
- You're accountable for both the details and the big picture.
- You can develop positive relationships with multiple partners.
- We're looking for someone who can react quickly to new information.
- You're passionate about Apple and its products.
- You have strong leadership and management skills.
- We're looking for an enthusiastic planner, who is forward thinking, well organized, and has an obsession for detail.
- International experience is a plus.
Responsible for the initiative in evolving and fostering a new worldwide media approach. This includes initiating or reviewing advertising briefs and concepts to ensure proper consideration of the media and environment. Continue to educate internal creative, planning and cross-functional teams on the role of media, digital innovations, and opportunities. Provide a point of view on new marketplace developments and trends. Lead our agency partner in their WW execution of all media plans. Track budgets and performance through post reports and auditing. Work with OMD to continue finding media partnerships that create impact and go beyond an advertising deal. Within Apple, this role will collaborate with the different business units on integration, analytics and learnings. A heartfelt passion for the brand and understanding the role of media in Apple’s communications is essential to this role, allowing for diversity of thought and forward thinking in developing innovative campaign opportunities. Ideally, you will thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment and work well under deadlines.
Education & Experience
Requires BA or BS degree
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants