WW Marketing Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Recruitment Marketing team oversees the creation and execution of all candidate touch points, whether active or passive, to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In this lead role you will manage a team of WW Marketing Managers, and strategy planners, to define and manage go-to-market plans for their respective recruiting LOBs. The Marketing Lead will oversee the global plans and budget for recruitment marketing campaigns and programs to build awareness, encourage and educate passive and active candidates about the benefits and uniqueness of Apple’s culture and way of working.
- 10-15+ years experience development and managing a global team and agency partners to develop and manage global go-to-market strategies
- Visionary leader who can motivate the team around the goals and strategies to support the business needs
- Ability to identify, define best practices and enable teams with resources needed to have consistently of voice, style and approach
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and get results throughout an organization at all levels and across departments in a highly matrixed organization.
- Knowledge and expertise in creating and driving programs and communications through partner channels
- Expert in developing marketing strategy that encompasses a broad range of marketing/messaging vehicles (digital, video, content, and event are preferred)
- Superlative written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to support, understand, and improve the creative process
- Can balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
• Manage a team of WW Marketing Managers located in Sunnyvale and in EMEA and APAC to define and manage go-to-market plans for their respective LOBs • Lead the Strategic Planning and the WW Media managers to successful develop the briefs to guide the global recruitment marketing & employer brand initiatives • Design and deliver a new approach to the planning, development, management and tracking of our recruitment marketing communications — a deeper, global, more holistic experience for candidates including paid, earned and owned strategies. • Partner closely with Recruiting LOB Leadership, respective hiring team leads and Recruitment Marketing leadership team to define plans • Collaborate with Recruiting Events and Creative leads as co-owners of the talent attraction strategy and program planning • Ensure a strong understanding of the role, Apple’s unique work environment, roadmap and the strategic positioning of each department as it relates to Apple’s differentiation in the marketplace.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred