Partner Engineer HomeKit
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. The iOS Home team builds the foundation that enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people harmonize with the HomeKit enabled accessories around them. The Apple Home Partner Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated Partner Engineer to assist partners in integrating HomeKit solutions in their products. You are responsible for managing communication and tracking issues found during new product introduction (NPI) / certification between internal stake holders and HomeKit partners.
- Ability to learn & understand technical requirements written by others
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & follow through
- Self-starting and independent, working with limited supervision
- Project management experience
- Experience in multi-functional collaboration
- Knowledge of hardware and software development on embedded systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
As a Partner Engineer, you will join a hands-on development team that nurtures creativity and quality to deliver engineering excellence. Your primary responsibility is to assist partners in integrating HomeKit solutions in their products. Track and follow through all partner issues during integration and post-launch. Coordinate with multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups within Apple. Your passion for product ownership and attention to detail will prove critical to your success on our team. You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality. You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Software development experience