Site Reliability/Build & Release Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 5+years experience in a Systems Engineering/DevOps role in a large scale environment required. You will possess strong knowledge of Linux systems and internals.
- 3+years experience with Docker Ansible, Artifactory, Maven,Git and Jenkins
- Deep understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, Networking and load balancing.
- Expert in at least one scripting language such as BASH.
- Shown ability to write programs using a high-level programming language like Ruby or Python.
- Experience solving problems and working with a team to resolve large scale production issues.
- Familiarity with logging systems like Splunk.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- You will work with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting dynamic environment.
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
The Mobile Apps & Messaging Platforms team is looking for Site Reliability(SRE)/Build & Release Engineer to help build and support the applications that millions of customers use every single day. This team is responsible for delivering iOS apps and their back end services that globally set the standard for customer experience and showcase Apple's revolutionary hardware and iOS technologies. You’ll be joining a team of world-class engineers and interacting daily with teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering, Apple Online Store and Apple Retail.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent