T-Mobile Account Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we collaborate with partners to seek opportunities, develop account plans, and execute programs to grow the business, resulting in great customer experiences and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem. In this role, you will have a focus to drive deals and analytics across Apple's Services with our carrier partners.
- Ability to develop carrier account plans, financial analyses, tactical execution, presentations and new carrier business
- Specific areas of expertise should include: creative planning, tactical execution, account development, territory management, forecasting, presentations, administrative planning and new business development.
- A performance-proven sales professional with 10+ years of carrier management and/or account management experience.
- A collaborative, inclusive engagement style that seeks to deliver superior outcomes, regardless of the status quo or perceived boundaries.
- Leadership skills that enable, develop and unify top talent, even where there are no direct reporting lines.
- An innovative mindset that aims to constantly question current processes and clearly communicate new ideas.
- Thrive in ambiguous environments and are able to collaborate with other teams and partners, while possessing a real passion for carrier business
- Deep knowledge of the carrier business with the ability to maintain senior executive relationships
Can you lead excellent relationship with the Carrier Management Team and team with cross-functional teams to deliver a productive alliance to achieve mutual strategic outcomes? Are you able to develop the strategic plans and tactical activities that will result in the successful achievement of the Carrier’s sell through targets? You have Channel Carrier businesses expertise, recognize strategic opportunities and work towards results You are aware of competitor's activities, Carrier account history, emerging Partner and market trends whilst understanding how to capitalize on these opportunities. Develop and maintain an effective and structured planning framework and strategic partnership with our team that fosters advocacy and collaboration with every level. Increase penetration of the iPhone and iPad customer base through optimizing Apple resources and initiatives, whilst innovating to provide bespoke solutions where required. Tackle administrative tasks including; meeting scheduling & management, sales & inventory reporting, demand generation planning & presentations, files/forms/information creation and management.
Education & Experience
Minimum BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or related field.