Senior Splunk Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a solution provider, you will get to explore and get along with many other internal teams in many different fields. You will involve in many large scale of strategic projects and apply your knowledge and experiences in Splunk and data science to make project success. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- Experiences with Splunk app development and management
- Understand data since and data analysis disciplines
- Experience in cloud services, such as AWS
- Hands-on experiences on managing distributed Splunk cluster infrastructure and related components
- In-depth knowledge on Splunk search processing language (SPL) and visualization
- Advance ability in scripting language - bash, python, java preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology field
- 4+ years of experiences as Splunk administrator or Splunk developer for large enterprise environment.
Lead and build Splunk apps and add-ons in large scale environment Assist app team on building and optimizing dashboards/searches We work with app teams to promote Splunk standard methodologies We engage end-to-end on-boarding processes Provide Splunk training, use cases demos, roadmap preventions, and solution reviews with app teams Will solve problems and resolve Splunk technical issues Unusual social skills, for collaborating across many participating teams You will agree with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver exclusive products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field