Senior Splunk Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. A senior Splunk engineer to Join the Splunk Platform Services team which integrates Splunk services with IS&T applications. You will join a team that focuses on leading edge technologies, valuable ideas, and excellence of customer services where dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology field
- 5+ year of experience as Splunk administrator or developer for large enterprise environment
- Experiences with Splunk apps development and management
- Hands-on experiences on managing distributed Splunk cluster infrastructure and all related components
- In-depth knowledge on Splunk search processing language (SPL) and visualization
- Advanced ability in scripting language - bash, python, java preferred
Lead and build Splunk apps and add-ons in large scale environment Assist app team on creating and optimizing dashboards/searches We work with app teams to promote Splunk best practices We engage end-to-end on-boarding processes Provide Splunk training, use cases demos, roadmap preventions, and solution reviews with app teams Will solve problems and resolve Splunk technical issues Uncommon social skills, for collaborating across many participating teams. You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver exclusive products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field