iPhone Analog Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The iPhone Division is seeking an enthusiastic System Analog Design Engineer. You will be working in a creative and energetic engineering team developing future iPhone products with responsibilities for the design, implementation and integration of variety of analog function blocks and subsystems including power, audio, battery management, and sensors. This is a great opportunity to be at the focal point of many multi-functional interactions with Apple internal HW/SW teams, Contract Manufacturer teams, and IC vendor teams throughout different development stages. We expect you to be familiar with the design of portable low-power products, preferably with experience in a consumer electronics environment dealing with high-volume and high-quality products.
- 2+ years overall experience in industry
- You are able to handle multi-tasks in a fast pace working environment.
- Strong system and analog/mixed-signal fundamentals (noise, linearity, signal-integrity in mixed-signal systems).
- Deep understanding of Analog-mixed signal building blocks (op-amps, filters, ADCs, DACs, output drivers)
- Familiarity with low-power electronics/sensors/sensor-interface circuits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both verbal and written communications
- Experience in prototyping, characterization and debugging of mixed-signal hardware.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging prototype hardware / software.
- The applicant should be familiar with the design of portable low-power products, preferably with experience in a consumer electronics environment dealing with high- volume and high-quality products. - Work with multi-functional team to design and integrate analog circuits into system, including schematic and layout reviews, production test support, manufacturing support, system validation, bench characterization and troubleshooting - Participate in datasheet drafting and reviews for variety of ICs - Analyze circuits and weigh system design trade-offs - Follow through IC design cycle, including design review, bring up, bench characterization, and bug tracking
Education & Experience
- BS/MS EE or equivalent
- - Position may require some international travel