Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Video Production team participates in the development and execution of extraordinary customer-facing video communication in support of Apple’s business goals. The Marcom Post-production Department (PPD) is a full-service post-production organization comprised of the following divisions: creative editorial, grading, audio, and visual effects.
- You have deep knowledge and experience both creatively and technically in the following fields: broadcast, web, theater and event deliverables.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a VFX Associate Post Producer at a picture finishing house, in-house Agency or Production Company VFX department.
- You have experience in general compositing, screen compositing/replacement, clean-up, logo removal, wire removal, roto/paint, UI adjustments and replacement, set extension, adding/removing reflections, plate reconstructions, beauty work, removing moire, image stabilization, color correction/grading, grain removal, grain matching, matte generation, camera/object tracking, image stabilization, dust busting, image restoration, time and speed morphs, edit conform, image up-rez, frame rate conversions, on-set VFX supervision and project archiving.
- You have a track record of working with Autodesk Flame and the ability to work in After Effects, Photoshop, Nuke, Cinema 4D.
- You possess a working knowledge of cameras, lens, codec’s, frame rates. Physical production process and post-production pipeline.
- You have an extraordinary sense of taste and an ability to adapt to a variety of visual styles.
- You have extraordinary communication and relationship skills, including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both up and down within the organization.
- You have energy, drive, passion, and enthusiasm to do and be the very best, and you are a driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
- You can provide examples of work that demonstrate creative sensibilities and represent an artistic point of view.
- You are able to work unpredictable hours in order to achieve creative success.
Collaborate and partner closely with editorial team, grading team, 3D VFX team and creatives from R&D through to final master delivery. The VFX division works across all post-production divisions. We have a sense of pride in the work we produce, a shared sense of purpose as a group and we deliver the highest quality creative. We are highly creative, strong technically, and have a consistent record of delivering extraordinary large scale productions. We work to build and own effective strategies that address the creative needs for a variety of work, including different styles and needs across Marcom. We act as a champion of Apple brand standards in all aspects of creative work.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is helpful.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.