Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Marcom Post Production Department (PPD) is a full-service post production organization comprised of the following devisions: creative editorial, color grading, audio, and visual effects. The Color Grading devision works across all post production divisions. The PPD teams have a sense of pride in the work being produced, a shared sense of purpose as a group and is known for delivering the highest quality creative. You are highly creative, strong technically, and has a consistent record of delivering on large scale productions. Our colorists have strong artistic sensibilities and technical expertise in all aspects of post production.
- You have at least 5-7+ years of experience at premier color grading and finishing houses.
- You effortlessly collaborate and partner closely with art directors, directors, VFX artists and editors from ideation through to final master delivery.
- You have a deep knowledge and experience both creatively and technically in the following fields/deliverables: broadcast, web, theater, social and large scale events.
- You have experience and are skilled at conducting supervised sessions with clients. You run the room with ease presenting a range of looks while delivering an enjoyable and creative experience.
- You have a deep understanding of the post production pipeline: offline, online & conform and general 2D VFX work.
- You have a deep understanding of devices, frame rates, aspect ratio, compression schemes, resolution, file formats and most especially cameras and displays.
- You have extraordinary interpersonal and relationship skills.
- You have energy, drive, passion and enthusiasm to do and be the very best.
- You have an insatiable appetite to keep up with the ever-changing world of color science, cameras and displays and you take the initiative to do so.
- You are able to work unpredictable hours.
- You are organized, have great attention to details and are a great teammate.
We are strong creative partners to the copy writer, art director, producer and director. We work to build and own effective strategies to address the creative needs for a variety of work including different styles and needs across Marcom. We act as a champion of Apple brand standards in all aspects of creative work.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree is helpful
- Expert in Baselight, DaVinci Resolve. Knowledge in FCPX, Premiere Pro, Autodesk Flame, Compressor